Monday, March 29, 2010

First post in months! Sorry!

I'm not fun, or crazy. I'm not silly or funny or goofy or really comfortable enough in my own skin to be crazy.

I'm self-conscious and reserved. I'm calm. I don't like making a scene or a ruckus, or attracting lots of attention to myself. That doesn't mean I don't know how to have fun; my form of fun is just different.

I'm peaceful. I like to talk. I like to play games. But, I don't think I fit into the crowd of people my age. Old friends have turned into people that I no longer click with, you know? I hang out with my boyfriend, and that's it. That's usually fine with me, but sometimes I want some friends too. I haven't found any that I feel I click with. Perhaps that's because I'm trying to find one, I don't know.

But, it does seem at times like I'm the only one that feels like this, that doesn't wanna be part of a group of crazy, loud, free-for-all people... even if they are just having fun. That's not me.

P.S. Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I've been pretty busy. :[ But I turned 20 yesterday :]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind, love?