Saturday, January 16, 2010

Late Resolutions!

click image to source

Okay, so I was thinking about it for a while, and usually people make New Year's Resolutions at the very beginning of the new year, but whatever. I'm late haha. Here are mine:

1. Lose weight: I'm serious this time. I'm setting myself a goal. If I can lose at least 15 lbs within the next three months I shall allow myself to splurge on either an iPod case I've been pining away for the last few weeks or get a really nice designer accessory. (Yay for incentives!) So this ultimately means to cut back on eating out, no eating after dinnertime and no junk food. Welcome to Hell.

2. Break my habit of typing using shorthand or improper capitalization in my blog.

3. Get an A in my statistics class. Me + math = :-( I shall try to fix this.

4. Break my habit of going to bed past 2 am and waking up at 12:30 pm. :-/ I'll try to go for something decent. How about bed no later that 1 am, waking no later than 11 am? Is that still unreasonable?

5. DECIDE A MAJOR BY THE BEGINNING OF MAY (lest I be stuck in the pits of junior college forever!)

6. Spend at least 1 more day with my family per week and cherish it instead of loathe it.

7. Sing more, play more, record more :-D


Number 1 is definitely my highest priority.
The holidays have made me SO chubby :[

But, on the bright side, today I got news that I won Imogen's mascara giveaway! I really admire her and I'm a sucker for beauty gurus, so if you're like me, check her out :]

So, final question: what are your resolutions for 2010? Let me know! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Woot Woot for resolutions!! 2010 is going to be a much better year than 2009 (at least I hope, 2009 sucked here..)

    My resolutions include writing one poem a day, eating better food (cant live off of sour patch kids) and reading 50 books!!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind, love?