Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Down.

I don't know why, but I'm just down in the dumps. I'm getting pissed over stuff for no reason... and really stupid stuff too.

It could just be that my female side is acting up, or because I quit a job that I really love today. It just wasn't worth it any more though. :[

I'm being vague and I'm rambling, but I can't be any clearer with people I know reading this. That's funny, isn't it? I can spill my whole heart out to a stranger, but not to friends or family. This probably means that I shouldn't be posting all this online, but it's ok. There's no incriminating evidence on here.

My wishes are:

1. To be older
2. To be rich
3. To ace all my classes this semester
4. To be skinny or at least healthy. Being scared of having a heart attack at night sucks.
5. Figure out who I am and what I want to major in/do as a career

I was going to ramble on a bit more, but I changed my mind.
I'll write more later.

1 comment:

  1. Cheer up dear friend, 2010 is full of wonderful things waiting for you to grab onto!!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind, love?