Monday, December 28, 2009

stupid post.

I don't know why I'm doing this on my blog, but I'm so bored.
Plus, it will give me something interesting to look back on, assuming that I will have this blog for a while.
It's a little questionnaire, guys. Don't read it if there's something better out there haha! :]

Who did you last shoot a dirty look at?
I don't know. I don't really shoot dirty looks at anyone.
Have you ever had a garage sale? Nope. We donate to the salvation army.. or throw stuff away.
What color is your iPod? I've been iPod-less since mine got stolen :[
What's for dinner tonight? Dinner's come and gone. We just had leftovers. How divine haha.
What is the last drink you drank? Water. Drink more water!
Last time you were sick? I don't get sick easily. Probably earlier in the year.
How long is your hair? Long. Not Rapunzel long, but almost boob-length.
Are you happy right now? Yes.
What did you say last? Sh!t, I don't remember.
Who came over last? My babe.
Do you drink beer? Nope.
Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
No, my sister is younger. I don't see how that's relevant now,
but
I suppose I always think of the older sibling saying that.
What is in your pocket? I'm wearing PJs. No pockets.
Who introduced you to your boyfriend or girlfriend? No one did.
What DVD is in your DVD player? I don't have one.
What's something fun you did today? Seeing my babe.
What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? A cat?
What are you listening to right now? Imogen Heap's new CD. Kind of a disappointment :[ But I still like it :]
What have you had to drink so far today? Water and a sip of Sprite.
When is your birthday? Mar. 28
Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now? The tag says Kmart. Good Lord.
Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? College parking permit.
How many states in the U.S. have you been to? 3, I think: CA, NV, and does Washington D.C. count as a state?
What are you going to do after this? Talk to my love and wash up.
What is something you need to go shopping for? Dental floss.
What is your favorite kind of gum? Mint.
Do you have any tan lines? No. I hate those.
Who was the last person to call you baby? My boyfriend, but he doesn't call me that anymore.
Has anyone ever sang to you? Yeah.
Has anyone ever given you roses? Yes :D
If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive? I don't know. Maybe?
What is your favorite color? Turquoise.
What color are your eyes? Brown :[
What is a compliment you receive way too often? I don't know that I receive any TOO often. Or often at all, now that I think about it.
How tall are you? 5'4"
Do you like your parents? Most of the time. I'll always love them to pieces, but I don't ALWAYS like them.
Why did your last relationship end? This is still my first. Why am I ashamed to admit that?
Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone? My boyfriend.
Where is the furthest place youve traveled? D.C.
Which do you prefer, to eat or sleep? They're tied.
Do you look more like your mom or your dad? Dad. I have his dark coloring.
How long does it take you to shower? Ten minutes on average.
Can you do splits? No. I got close a couple years ago. Then I quit dancing.
Can you use the grill? Yeah..
What movie do you want to see? Avatar! And District 9
What did you do on New Years Eve 2007? Jeez, I don't remember.
Was your mom a cheerleader? No.
How many hours of sleep did you get last night? 9 I think
Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? All the time. Safety first!
Are you scared of flying? Hell yes.
What do you sleep in? PJ pants and a shirt.
Do you have any tattoos? I will soon:]]
Have you ever been to Los Angeles? Of course.
What is your favorite song at the moment? "Last to Know" by Three Days Grace. I think they're quite possibly my favorite band.
What song do you HATE? Bunches.
Do you like chocolate? I'm a girl, that's a given.
Are you easy to get along with? I think so.
Any upcoming events you're excited about? New Year's Eve.
Sex with more than 25 people? I'm not a slnt. Plus, I'm in a monogamous relationship.
Do you like to cuddle? Yes, but my boy is weird about that. HE likes to be the little spoon >:-[
Have you and a person ever talked about getting married? Yes, but that won't happen for years. :-/ He has big dreams.
What should you be doing right now? Sleeping.
Do you hate the last person you kissed? I couldn't.
Plans tonight? It's 1:13 am. C'mon.
What do you currently hear? "Last to Know" by TDG
When was the last time you watched a horror movie? I'm not into them. A long time ago.
Do you have any drugs in your bedroom? I'm not into that.
What is something that can easily kill your mood? Having to wait, or being rushed.. Getting into an argument.. Being criticized.
Do you remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed? How can I forget? We were in my room on my bed one day after school while we were both juniors in high school, and he told me to kiss him. When I was too embarrassed to he kissed me and then said "your turn.":]]
Do you hate the person you fell hardest for, who? How can I hate that? ^
When was the last time you had a late night phone conversation? Every night.
Will you regret your next kiss? Highly doubt it.
Do you ignore people when you're mad or upset with them? Yeah..
Has the last person you kissed ever seen you cry? So many times :[
Are you a forgiving person? I think so.
Have you ever read an entire book in one day? Oh yea. That's school for you.
Did you sleep in past noon today? Yeahhh :[
Talk to to your last ex lately? No ex.
Is anything annoying you right now? Having to go back to work in a week.
Is this year the best year of your life? No, but it has been a rollercoaster ride.
Is there something you want to tell someone but can't? I'm not sure.
Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your own bed? My babe's bed.
Do you ever think about someone and start crying? Not anymore.
Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now? Always [heart]
Who was the last person you had an argument with? My babe. :[ About freaking dinner. How lame.
How many people have you had feelings for this year? Just one.
Do you still talk to the person you had your first kiss with? Yes, every day :] And I still kiss him.
What's one of your locked text messages? I'll fill this in when I get my phone.
Have you ever thought about getting your nose pierced? Yes, I still am considering it.
What is the status with the last person you kissed? Lovers:]
Does anything hurt on your body? Nothing.
Is there a member of the opposite sex that knows everything about you? My babe.
What are you doing for your next birthday?I have no clue.
Do you think anyone has feelings for you? Yes.
What do you spend most of your money on? Food. School. Clothes.
When was the last time you laughed at a text message? Today.
It’s 2 in the morning and you get a text message, who is it most likely? Him.
Do you think if you died that the last person you kissed would even care? He'd break apart. :[
When were you last outside? two hours ago.
Who did you last say I love you to? Aaron, I think :]
Has anyone ever hung up on you? No.
Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with? Nope.
Have you ever kissed a brown haired person? Nearly every day.
Before you die, would you wish to visit outer space? That's scary..
What if you married the last person you kissed? I would be the happiest woman alive.
Let me guess, your last incoming call was from the opposite sex? Yes.
Do you know anyone who is pregnant right now? Yes..
Are any of your friends virgins? Yes.
Did you sleep alone last night? Yes :[
Do you have anything that belongs to an ex boyfriend/girlfriend? I don't see how.
Is your hair naturally straight? Depends on how it's cut.
Happy because CHRISTMAS is coming up? It's over :[
Have you ever kissed the last person you kissed inside a vehicle? Of course.
Who did you last ride in a car with? My family.
Your ex calls you and tells you he/she wants you back, what do you do? N/A
Does the person you like know you like them? Yes.
Have you ever turned to drinking or smoking to solve a problem? No. I blog. Hahaha.
Have you seen someone recently you used to talk to, but don’t anymore? Yes, that always makes me sad.
Do you think it’s a bunch of sh!t when people say “I have no regrets?" I think so.
Do your parents love you? Yes.
If your best friend needed somewhere to stay, could they live with you? Of course he could.
Where do you want to live when you're older? Ireland. Or here, I suppose.
Are you the same person as you were at the beginning of 2009? No, I'm not.
Whats something you need to get done? School. Goddamn!t

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind, love?