Sunday, November 29, 2009

life at the moment



1. Where is your cell phone: On my bed next to me.
2. Your hair: is down, as always.
3. Your favorite food: Your standard burger with hot, crispy french fries. Yum!
4. Your dream from last night: It was bizarre. I forgot my final for my film class and there were cockatoos in all the trees.
5. Your favorite drink: Peppermint mocha :]
6. Your dream/goal: To help people through music or medicine, have a family, go to Ireland.
7. What room are you in: Mine.
8. What are your hobbies: Singing, writing, drawing, and learning new things.
9. What is your fear: Losing him.
10. Where do you want to be in 6 years: Either medical school or making music.
11. Where were you last night: with Aaron :]
12. Something you are not: fit. :-[
13. Muffins: Either banana walnut or blueberry. Delicious.
14. Wish list items: a unique ring, fringed purse, an iPod of some sort, and dvds from Tommy Tiernan, my favorite comedian.
15. Where did you grow up:
southern California, where I am now.
16. Last thing you did: went to the orthodontist.
17. What are you wearing: my worst jeans, paisley tank and a black cardigan.
18. Your TV:
is currently off.
19. Your pets: 2 Weimaraners, Silver and Captain.
20. Your friends: are few, but are very dear to me.
21. Your favorite store: borders, urban outfitters.
22. Your favorite color: turquoise

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind, love?