Wednesday, September 16, 2009

hardy har har!

Today, a teacher, who is British, interrupted our class. He wanted his two students to retake their tests in the back of our class. He referred to them as his "Two Testees", and strictly demanded that his testees be separated. I don't remember laughing that hard, ever. MLIA.

In Marching band we spell out the word LOVE for the song "Love Shack" for one of the sets. Our Drum Major yelled, "Okay we're going to make love but you only have 32 counts to do it so it'll be quick." And our Band Director said "Story of your life." MLIA

Today in Latin class I found out that the Latin word for "spy" is "exploradora". I am now very suspicious of Dora the Explorer. MLIA

Today, I was in the music section at Barnes and Noble when I noticed their "Soul" section was empty. This amused me, so I turned to a nearby employee and said "It appears you have no soul." Without missing a beat, he replied "Working for a big corporation for years will do that to you." Made my day. MLIA

Today, while driving to work I passed a Catholic Church who's sign read "Happy Rosh Hashanah to our Jewish Neighbors." Next to the the church is a synagogue who's sign read "Thank You!" Its nice to know that they get along despite thier differences. MLIA

Today, while taking the city bus home from college, I saw a man with one arm. He was wearing a long sleeved shirt and had the empty sleeve tucked into the front of his pants, making it look like he was touching himself in public. For half an hour, whenever a new person got on the bus, they would glance at him and give him a disgusted look, and he would laugh. I gave him a thumbs up when I got off the bus. MLIA.

Today, I had to take a test in my AP Biology class. The second to last test question was "Make a barnyard animal noise. You have 10 seconds to comply." I looked up, confused, and saw my teacher staring intently at me. He mouthed the word "Go" and tapped his watch. I mooed. The rest of the testing period was completely silent, except for the occasional clucking, neighing, and mooing. MLIA.

:]]

btw talk like a pirate day is on saturday! you gonna parrrrrticipate, matey? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind, love?