Saturday, July 4, 2009

my heart goes to michigan.

at 4 or 5 pm, my boyfriend is going to michigan with his family for 2 weeks.
for 2-3 years now we've been together for at least 3 or 4 times a week, if not more.
many times it's 5 or 6 times a week.
he's not going to have internet, and calling will probably be limited.
im so bad haha. look at me, he's not even gone yet and i miss him already.
it's only 2 weeks and im almost a mess about it.
pathetic? idk.
im always like that when he leaves for a week or more.
im going to have so much time on my hands. good in a way, but bad in the fact that too much time for me to do nothing increases the chances that im going to be a depressed lazy ass for the next two weeks, being on the verge of tears the whole time.

ughhhh.

well, that's why ive decided to redo my room while he's away.
im painting my room bright green and getting a beautiful velvet turquoise quilt for my bed.
itll be an amazing change from my dark orange sponge-painted walls and burgundy bedding.

i need a change.

pics to come soon?

perhaps :)

1 comment:

What's on your mind, love?