Wednesday, May 20, 2009

song.

i feel it coming up from deep inside me
like my insides are crawling out from within me
the dark, dank ghost of what i had buried
is the tears on my face that ignites the fury as the

black, black night descends around me as
cold, cold seas toss and knock me while it
ring, ring, rings inside my head, and i don't feel a thing
i don't feel a thing.

it's always like this when it's over
the shades come up but it's dark and forlorn
and it never rains in the desert but this time
youre a flood and im drowning and in my mind i see that

black, black night descends around me as
cold, cold seas toss and knock me while it
ring, ring, rings inside my head, and i don't feel a thing
i don't feel a thing.

you cant step on something you made to be the smallest thing
and you cant wash down the hurt, forever numb the feeling
so as you try, try, try
the pieces die, die, die,
die, die
die, die
and you'll find out
you'll find out,
oh you just watch and you'll find out that

black, black night descends around you as
cold, cold seas toss and knock you while it
ring, ring, rings inside your head, and you won't feel a thing
you won't feel a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind, love?