Thursday, May 28, 2009

lame attempt

where have you gone?
it's not the same without you here.
lost and alone doesnt cover it,
i feel like im on the wrong side.

because when you left i lost everything i had
and yet it's all right here
when you went and gone i wept
but im still lost and im bone dry

the days just keep on passing
the pity rains down on me in storms
they tell me to keep on living, be strong
but i feel like im on the wrong side

because when you left i lost everything i had
and yet it's all right here
when you went and gone i wept
but im still lost and im bone dry

this is not a love song
im not waiting for your return
it's a sad lament for what ive become
it's a bridge that i can't burn

because you left me [you left me]
you broke me [you broke me]
but i cant blame you for it all
because i know [i know]
im still clinging [still clinging]
to each and everything

because when you left i lost everything i had
and yet it's all right here
when you went and gone i wept
but im still lost and im bone dry





this sounds like every other song out there haha.
but that's my lame attempt at lyrics for this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind, love?