Friday, April 24, 2009

rock on



This song will be played at my wedding
: Warmness on the Soul by Avenged Sevenfold/Shades of Black (Instrumental) by Aaron Werstine

This song is always stuck in my head: one of aaron's songs

This song reminds me of a hard time in my life: Over and Over by Three Days Grace

I play this song when it's raining: Dance of the Leaves by Vince Madison

This song reminds me of a happy time in my life: The Acoustic Song by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

This song is romantic: Far Away by Nickelback/Forever and For Always by Shania Twain

I always play this song when I'm angry: Take Me Away by Avril Lavigne

I play this song when I'm happy: the whole Cara Dillon album

This song reminds me of my ex: N/A

This song makes me want to slit my wrists:

---Because it's so sad: What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts
---Because it sucks: Disconnected by Face to Face or Long View by Green Day

I dance around my room to this song: Just to Get High by Nickelback

Favorite eighties song: Don't Stop Believin by Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind, love?